View Full Version : For Sale LOW mile Euro HEADER/CATS
02-08-2011, 01:20 PM
17,000km, 2005 euro m3
Lite rust on the set mainly on the cats but can be easily taken off.
1400shipped OBO I need this gone immediately.
02-08-2011, 08:43 PM
2 stupid questions.
1. is this a noticeable enough upgrade you can really FEEL it?
2. will a ca car pass smog with this as long as the smog tech doesnt fail it visually ( if they even know what they are looking at )
ok make it 3 questions...where are you located?
02-08-2011, 09:28 PM
1. I felt it when I installed mine back in the day I experienced a good amount of new power in 3rd and 4th.
2. It will pass test because plenty of guys have bought the euro setup just because of that and its direct bolt up.
3. I LIVE in Germany, however that price is shipped above.
02-14-2011, 01:46 PM
02-16-2011, 12:35 PM
02-16-2011, 07:33 PM
one more question, how much louder/more raspy does it make the car sound? I am assuming the cats replace the section of pipe with the resonator in it right? and since I have added a 2nd resonator to kill the rasp how does it affect sound.
02-16-2011, 09:31 PM
Euro headers to the Euro cats to your stock section 2. I didnt have any rasp.. I had borla rear mufflers.
vBulletin® v3.8.6, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.