Center BMW VF Engineering

Go Back   MFest Forums > MFest Sponsored by VF-Engineering.com > MFEST VI APRIL 20-22, 2012

MFest Trusted Partners
VF - Engineering
Gthaus="0""/
Clearcut Advantage Tint
European Auto Source
The Shop
AFE
Bimmer Magazine
Performance BMW
Heavy Hitters=
Oakley

Old 04-23-2012, 11:40 AM
Mfestaholic

LateBraking is an unknown quantity at this point
April 21st @ Las Vegas Motor Speedway Montage

Hey guys. I made a short video of me screwing around with my GoPros and Contour at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, trying to capture some of the emotion, excitement, and experience of tracking and transcribe it on film. I'm no artist, but I hope I was able to convey some of my message properly. If you have never tracked before, it is an amazing experience, and I highly recommend trying it at least once.

Not intended to be a serious vid., the clips are out of order since I just chopped up a few bits and pieces that had something worth watching. Hope you guys enjoy though.

Thanks to Mfest and all their sponsors for making this event happen.

Last edited by LateBraking; 04-23-2012 at 12:17 PM.