Center BMW The Shop

Go Back   MFest Forums > MFest Sponsored by VF-Engineering.com > MFEST VI APRIL 20-22, 2012

MFest Trusted Partners
VF - Engineering
Gthaus="0""/
Clearcut Advantage Tint
European Auto Source
The Shop
AFE
Bimmer Magazine
Performance BMW
Heavy Hitters=
Oakley

Old 04-24-2012, 11:33 AM
Newborn

JenniferNicole is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by constantin View Post
Welcome Jennifer!
Thank you and Recaro for giving back to our community and taking the time to see what Mfest is all about.
Can't wait to find out who the lucky winner is.
It wasn't like they had to twist my arm to go!! I had a great time but I wish I had a car to track myself!
I'll make sure to post the winner they select here!
Old 04-24-2012, 11:49 AM
Newborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3LIKECHIPS View Post
Done and done! Been eyeing Pole Positions for a long time but my budget doesnt allow for such a purchase . That being said, definitely an excellent company and excellent products!
Thanks for posting! I only market/advertise for RECARO so that being said, I make no commission from sales and I can voice my honest opinion on seats when it comes to purchasing what's best..And it just happens to be the best seating company which obviously makes my life a lot easier.

If you need to good reason as to why you should save your money and spend the extra cash you probably wouldn't think about bus drivers. Transit bus drivers are subjected to the worst "wear & tear" on the body that occurs to professional drivers and transit companies who want to keep their worker's comp claims somewhat reasonable actually have RECARO seats. (Yes, I've had to argue to my friends girlfriends in the past as to why they need a RECARO.. You should hear my argument for roll cages and exhausts!)

You should definitely save for them. I wish I could get my doctor to write me a prescription for a Sportster CS with all the back problems I have, but I'm sure I'll find a tax write off somehow!
Old 04-24-2012, 11:55 AM
Mfester

Bimmer is an unknown quantity at this point
Sweet!. Too bad I didn't go!
Old 04-24-2012, 12:15 PM
Newborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
Sweet!. Too bad I didn't go!
Pssst, you can still post a photo from MFest
Old 04-24-2012, 07:18 PM

E46transforM3r is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferNicole View Post
Hey everyone! It was my first time attending MFEST and I'm so glad I went! It was a pleasure to meet you and I had a blast all weekend long! I want to give a HUGE thanks to Chris and John Jarassa for helping me get on board within the final 24 hours before the event officially kicked off.

My client, RECARO Automotive, had me scout out MFEST to see if it's something they should get more involved with. After seeing some of your cars I would definitely say they need to have a presence for the next event and I look forward to presenting that this week!

RECARO would like to offer a special prize package of limited edition RECARO swag to a selected winner from MFEST. All you need to do is become a fan of the RECARO Facebook page and upload your favorite car picture from MFEST. Please tag #MFEST in the image so we know you want to be considered to win the prize.

www.facebook.com/RECAROUSA

Looking forward to driving with some of you again soon!

Thanks for coming out... glad you had a pleasant time to say the least
Old 05-08-2012, 02:33 PM
Newborn

RECARO chose the winner for the MFEST Facebook post and the winner is Brian JiHoon Kim!

Congratulations Brian!

They also liked European Auto Source and would like to give away an additional prize pack to you as well!

Mike Arrastia was the first to post his Mitsubishi Evo so they are sending a giveaway to you too!

Thanks for you help in posting guys!

Please contact me for details!
Old 05-08-2012, 02:35 PM
Earning Stripes

M3LIKECHIPS is an unknown quantity at this point
LOL brian has recaro's xD
Old 05-08-2012, 10:59 PM
Mfestaholic

LateBraking is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
RECARO chose the winner for the MFEST Facebook post and the winner is Brian JiHoon Kim!

Congratulations Brian!

They also liked European Auto Source and would like to give away an additional prize pack to you as well!

Mike Arrastia was the first to post his Mitsubishi Evo so they are sending a giveaway to you too!

Thanks and congratulations to the other two!
Old 05-08-2012, 11:05 PM

E46transforM3r is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Congratulations Brian!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateBraking View Post
Thanks and congratulations to the other two!
Congrats Brian
Old 05-08-2012, 11:33 PM
Newborn

7panda7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Thanks for posting! I only market/advertise for RECARO so that being said, I make no commission from sales and I can voice my honest opinion on seats when it comes to purchasing what's best..And it just happens to be the best seating company which obviously makes my life a lot easier.

If you need to good reason as to why you should save your money and spend the extra cash you probably wouldn't think about bus drivers. Transit bus drivers are subjected to the worst "wear & tear" on the body that occurs to professional drivers and transit companies who want to keep their worker's comp claims somewhat reasonable actually have RECARO seats. (Yes, I've had to argue to my friends girlfriends in the past as to why they need a RECARO.. You should hear my argument for roll cages and exhausts!)

You should definitely save for them. I wish I could get my doctor to write me a prescription for a Sportster CS with all the back problems I have, but I'm sure I'll find a tax write off somehow!
I wish the transit company I work for has
recaro seat in them. cause my back is killing me