The Shop VF Engineering

Go Back   MFest Forums > MFest Sponsored by VF-Engineering.com > MFEST VI APRIL 20-22, 2012

MFest Trusted Partners
VF - Engineering
Gthaus="0""/
Clearcut Advantage Tint
European Auto Source
The Shop
AFE
Bimmer Magazine
Performance BMW
Heavy Hitters=
Oakley

Old 04-24-2012, 11:40 PM
King of the Concrete Jungle

E90///M3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZooyorQ View Post
Awe man!

I was giving people rides in the LSB Drag car on Friday and Saturday night. Not as fun as the track but still a pretty fun experience for them I'm sure.
hahaha... i would've soooo gone for a ride
:Videos: EnvyRidesTV, GPR 1, GPR 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puldog View Post
I want to do his butt!
Old 04-24-2012, 11:56 PM
Mfestaholic

omni01_k is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axvel View Post
Everything was well organized. I enjoyed it. It was my first Mfest and i loved it.

Since i attend a lot of A/X and D/E's I was really hoping for ride a longs.

None of the tuners wanted to give anyone rides. Unless of course they were females.

Thanks a lot. Says a lot about you guys.

I had a helmet in my hands and it looked like i was a little boy asking for money, running from a car to a car. Was embarrassing.

What's up with that? I'm the one who will purchase products from them, and not those girls.

Sorry for rant.
+1+1+1+1+1
The guys at HGM were the only ones that would give ride alongs. But I feel the same as you; I'd be the one buying the ish and if I wasn't thinking about buying it before I might have after a ride along. Was pissed about that myself as well.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:16 AM
Earning Stripes

M3ANMACHINE is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axvel View Post
Everything was well organized. I enjoyed it. It was my first Mfest and i loved it.

Since i attend a lot of A/X and D/E's I was really hoping for ride a longs.

None of the tuners wanted to give anyone rides. Unless of course they were females.

Thanks a lot. Says a lot about you guys.

I had a helmet in my hands and it looked like i was a little boy asking for money, running from a car to a car. Was embarrassing.

What's up with that? I'm the one who will purchase products from them, and not those girls.

Sorry for rant.
Totally agree. That was kind of retarded of the vendors TBH..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tds4lt21 View Post
Turbo. He had the front end and some sides taped up in blue. I believe the one that went off was untaped and had MFEST numbers on the doors
The car you are talking about was the Yellow 996 TT. He is pushing north of 650awhp.
He was saying he slid off the track because he hit boost mid-turn and just kept on going! LOL. That car is a beast though!
Old 04-25-2012, 12:54 AM
Earning Stripes

biglare is an unknown quantity at this point
I was with the HG Motorsports/ESS/HRE crew. I did give a ride along and would have given more if the timing worked out better. The guy that I gave a ride along absolutely loved it and was amped up even 10 minutes after the ride was over. It was an awesome feeling to make someone so happy!

I did do a ride along with Casey in the Alpha 6 HG Motorsports GTR. Casey is an amazing driver and he did have the fastest lap of the day (1:57) with me in the car and the A/C blowing during the Tuner Shootout! He was the only one to lap under the 2:00 mark all day long. I'm sure that he could have gone even faster without me in the car too!

M3 ESS VT2-600 | IND/Challenge CF V-Weave Roof - LipSpoiler BootLid Diffuser - Mirrors - Brembo BBK Fiji-Green | Volk G2 18" | MA Carbon CF MatteSilver Trim | Akra GT4 Mid-Pipe - Eisenmann Inconel | 3.62Diff | TopStitch Custom Interior | KW Clubsport | RD Sport Sways | 1M ESS Stage 1 Tune | IND Grills - Sides | Eisenmann Race | HRE P43S | KW V3
Old 04-25-2012, 01:08 PM
Newborn

Driven is an unknown quantity at this point
I was giving rides to people all day too... even had a "LVMS-Taxi" sign on the car for a bit
Old 04-25-2012, 04:11 PM
Newborn

600kris is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by omni01_k View Post
+1+1+1+1+1
The guys at HGM were the only ones that would give ride alongs. But I feel the same as you; I'd be the one buying the ish and if I wasn't thinking about buying it before I might have after a ride along. Was pissed about that myself as well.
I feel you.. I was the other person walking around asking for ride alongs. HGM were doing them but later in the day.
I did finally go out in the Cadillac and loved it ..... Bob was killing it on the track.. D3 have done some amazing stuff on those cars.

Old 04-25-2012, 05:08 PM

constantin is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for the feedback.

It will definitely be noted and we'll figure out a better way to arrange ride alongs.
Old 04-25-2012, 06:31 PM
Newborn

Driven is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by constantin View Post
Thanks for the feedback.

It will definitely be noted and we'll figure out a better way to arrange ride alongs.
Pssst...get magnets of this:

Change it to "LVMS-Taxi"

Slap them on cars.
Old 04-25-2012, 08:27 PM
Mfestaholic

omni01_k is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 600kris View Post
I feel you.. I was the other person walking around asking for ride alongs. HGM were doing them but later in the day.
I did finally go out in the Cadillac and loved it ..... Bob was killing it on the track.. D3 have done some amazing stuff on those cars.
dang i was thinking about asking Cadillac also. next time. Still had the time of my life though. Can't wait for the next one.
Old 04-25-2012, 10:23 PM
Earning Stripes

g24 is on a distinguished road
I had a great time at MFest track. My fastest time was a 2:04 in my Stock motor M5 with Stock Breaks and factory break pads. I do have Kw's

Check out this video on YouTube:

Last edited by g24; 04-25-2012 at 11:15 PM.