Center BMW The Shop

Go Back   MFest Forums > MFest Sponsored by VF-Engineering.com > MFEST VI APRIL 20-22, 2012

MFest Trusted Partners
VF - Engineering
Gthaus="0""/
Clearcut Advantage Tint
European Auto Source
The Shop
AFE
Bimmer Magazine
Performance BMW
Heavy Hitters=
Oakley

Old 05-08-2012, 07:50 AM
Wet Behind the Ears

DentalBoy is an unknown quantity at this point
NIce pics. Thats a sweet White F10 in the garage!!!!
Old 05-08-2012, 08:05 AM
Earning Stripes

DennisCooper! is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks all for the feedback! it's pictures from the professional guys like Scott Chu and Stean et al that 'really' capture things really well!

Joseph - will let you know about that logo thing! it remains to be seen if I could bring my car along next year though !

Dentalboy - Your F10 looks fantastic and it'll be great to see forthcoming mods !

Et al - thanks again for the feedback, it was a pleasure to meet and speak to you all and I'll catch some of you hopefully, at SEMA later this year !

Cheers, Dennis!
Old 05-08-2012, 09:25 AM
Newborn

BLK Diamond is an unknown quantity at this point
Great pictures! Thanks for posting!
I hope you like our booth set up.
This was our first MFest and WON'T be the last!

T: +1.866.761.7772 | F: +1.424.263.2606
info@BLKDgroup.com | www.BLKDgroup.com
Old 05-11-2012, 10:39 AM
Wet Behind the Ears

DentalBoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisCooper! View Post
Thanks all for the feedback! it's pictures from the professional guys like Scott Chu and Stean et al that 'really' capture things really well!

Joseph - will let you know about that logo thing! it remains to be seen if I could bring my car along next year though !

Dentalboy - Your F10 looks fantastic and it'll be great to see forthcoming mods !

Et al - thanks again for the feedback, it was a pleasure to meet and speak to you all and I'll catch some of you hopefully, at SEMA later this year !

Cheers, Dennis!
Thank You Sir!!!!
Old 05-11-2012, 11:44 AM
Mfester

VA2CA is an unknown quantity at this point
Killer shots brotha!!! You got a **** of my wheel with the MFest decal in the lip! I was hoping someone would notice!!! Lol! Thanks again!!!
Old 07-15-2012, 06:48 PM
Earning Stripes

m kube is an unknown quantity at this point
awesome pics!!
Old 07-16-2012, 12:32 AM
Official MFest Sponsor

HuperHann is an unknown quantity at this point
absolutely fantastic pics. Love viewing all the different perspective from all the different members and they are all great. I wished i could of spent some time with you.
Advanced Window Film Solutions, Inc
2464 W. Washington Blvd
Los Angeles CA 90018
M.213.216.8087 / O.323.732.9100
www.stmsolutionsinc.com
Old 07-16-2012, 03:18 AM
The Janitor

Laidback is on a distinguished road
Amazing pics and verbiage, thank you very much Dennis for coming out all the way from UK...Hope to see and chit chat more at MFest VII

Follow us on instagram @Mfest #Mfest

Live as if you will die tomorrow, but learn as if you will live forever." M.G.

"So before anything, kindly take a step back and look at your life from the outside looking in and see what you're contributing to the enthusiast community, the well being of not only yourself but also those around you and above and beyond everything else live with MEANING"
Old 07-16-2012, 04:04 PM
Mfester

Sir Marcus E39 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks dennis for the pics there's even a shot of my wife's car!
Old 07-16-2012, 04:28 PM
Earning Stripes

DennisCooper! is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi

M Kube - thanks! I do remember reading up about you and your car's modifications - I need to refresh my mind on it again soon

HuperHann - I did stop by your booth, but you were very busy and when I returned a little bit later I think you might've been out looking at all the cars! I haven't forgotten about the idea we PM'd about and I will get in touch about that in due course again soon. Cheers for the feedback on the pictures and I'm sure we'll get to meet and say hello very soon if I am indeed able to make it across for SEMA this year!

Chris - Top Banana to you too ! thank you for making MFest what it is, I'm proud to be a part of the family and look forward to bigger and more exciting things for everyone to be a part of

Sir Marcus E39 - No worries on the pictures! which one is your better half's car then?!

Lastly, thanks to each and everyone of you who made my first MFest what it was! I've been telling plenty of the enthusiasts I know over here about coming along next year so I do indeed hope there's more of us Brits there for MFest 7 !

Cheers, Dennis!