Go Back   MFest Forums > 3 Series > E46 - M & Non M Series

Old 12-04-2013, 07:21 PM
Newborn

Alex.M3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Need Help For Sound System

I have an E46 BMW M3 and want to upgrade my sound system but dont know where to start looking at. I live in So Cal near LA area if anyone can help that would be great thank you.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:15 AM
Earning Stripes

Jko is an unknown quantity at this point
Do you have HK's already?
All I can tell you is stay away from Bavarian Sound Werks....for the price, you can build your own custom set at much lower prices. The reason why they cost that much is because it's already pieced together for you and is basically a plug and play kit.

What is a ZHP?
Old 12-11-2013, 10:14 PM
Newborn

Alex.M3 is an unknown quantity at this point
I do already have HK in the car just want a little more bass.
Old 12-12-2013, 10:45 AM
Mfester

L///MU Andr3w is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jko View Post
Do you have HK's already?
All I can tell you is stay away from Bavarian Sound Werks....for the price, you can build your own custom set at much lower prices. The reason why they cost that much is because it's already pieced together for you and is basically a plug and play kit.
BSW sounds much better than whatever comes stock, but Jko is right in that they are very pricey. If you're lazy and have money to blow, BSW is a good option. Otherwise spend the time to research and piece together your own spec'd kit. Its more rewarding that way too

'08 E60 ///M5
Project thread