toyo tires bavaria

Go Back   MFest Forums > MFest Sponsored by VF-Engineering.com > MFEST VI APRIL 20-22, 2012

Old 10-22-2011, 12:47 AM
The Janitor

Laidback is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up 4-20-22-2012 MFEST VI Las Vegas Nevada

Mfest Registration is now SOLD OUT

Are You Ready?

Go to RegisterMfest.com to buy your tickets

Check out the FAQ on the site...thanks

We have been waiting for this for a FULL year and were getting closer as the days pass.

Mfest VI is NOT compulsory in any shape or form and always drama free.

Everyone needs to register Male and Female from ages 15 and up.

1. Register as soon as possible because from the looks of it we will get sold out again this year and will be alot sooner than the previous sold outs we've had.

2. Read through at least twice the details, order, choose which ever one you want to buy or join in such as the track, drag and merchandise.

3. Print your receipt, this will be your ticket and will speed up your registration on April 20th at the Palazzo.
NOTE: For those registering more than one person - On the check out page's order comments section, please state the names (as stated on their IDs') so that verification (male or female by birth) and age check up of your guests are done in a speedily manner at the registration room at the Palazzo on April 20.

4. Do not forget to bring a valid U.S. government issued ID (for U.S. Residents) or a National Passport (for non-U.S. Residents) that has a picture, unexpired date, and signature to the registration table. No I.D., No Entry.

5. Method of payment will be through paypal so get your paypal account ready.

6. Once you receive your group code, book your room as soon as possible. Once we book all the reserve rooms, we won't open anymore. NO REFUNDS OR WHATSOEVER AFTER THE GROUP CODE WAS EMAILED TO YOU.

7. Drag and track will start from 18 yrs old and up, but will be supervised by the track officials.

8. Club event is 21 years old and up although we will have plans for people under 21 below (most likely go kart competition).

9. If you have any questions and what not please email dscofftshirt@yahoo.com as soon as possible before you register and what not.

10. Always wear your OFFICIAL MFest wristbands at all times once given at the registration on April 20th till the 22nd. This will get you through all the gates, festivities and events which at some events like the night club will need your legal valid I.D or passport. Any tamper or removal of the MFest official wristbands will mean no entry to events and activities. This goes to ALL participants and Sponsors/Partners aswell.

11. For the registration:
If your born as a Male, you will be paying $159.
If your born as a Female you will be paying $69.

12. Goodie bags are still being determined and are not part of the registration/ticket, if we will have such bags these are a gift from Mfest to you and are LIMITED in numbers (Some might get and some might not).

13. Tshirts for Mfest VI both Men and Women are on a "While Supplies last".

We are just awaiting for the group code from Palazzo Hotel and we're good to go Register, Thank you all for your understanding and patience

PLS READ CAREFULLY: Either your new or old to the event...
Details subject to change or revision:
What your registration/pass for $159 ( ALL guys ) and or $69 ( ALL girls ) will get you:

1. Discount HOTEL rate of $145 per night at the Palazzo Hotel ( regular rate $290+ per night)

2. Entrance to the 1/4 mile drag strip Friday event,*

3. Entrance to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway Track and Car Show event and entry for the car show competition (trophies and all other stuff will be given away for the winners)

4. Discounted rate for the track $175 for registered participants and $350 for LATE or NON registered MFest event participants. Track participants is limited to 18 yrs of age and over, Beginner, Intermediate and Advance 3-4 session of 30+ minutes ( group and classroom instructor onsite )...

5. Raffle tickets (3 raffle tickets) a chance to win some major prizes (as you guys know by now that the Mfest Raffle is one of the best raffle out there)

6. VIP parking at the Palazzo

7. Club entrances

8. Video and Photography coverage

9. Buy one (1) get (1) drink free in the lounge of LAVO between 5:00PM-7:00PM nightly (valid for a one-time application only, per attendee, to be utilized during Client's Event Dates); and*

10. One (1) complimentary admission and VIP line pass provided by LAVO (valid for one-time application only, per attendee, to be utilized during Client's Event Dates).

11. Twenty (20%) percent discount off entire bill provided by one or two Palazzo Resident restaurant (valid for one-time application only, per attendee, to be utilized during Organization Event Dates).

12. Free ECU Tune trials/ Wheel and tire trials (limited availability) for track*

13. Ride with the pro's around the track*

14. Discounted rate for the 1/4 Mile Drag $125 for registered participants and 200 for LATE or NON registered MFest event participants….Drag participants is limited to 18 yrs of age and over

15. A savings of over $1000+ ...Now that's a deal

Pls read carefully especially new comers...We will post up the pdf version so u guys can download it...

*Club events will be announced asap*

Follow us on instagram @Mfest #Mfest

Live as if you will die tomorrow, but learn as if you will live forever." M.G.

"So before anything, kindly take a step back and look at your life from the outside looking in and see what you're contributing to the enthusiast community, the well being of not only yourself but also those around you and above and beyond everything else live with MEANING"

Last edited by Laidback; 06-14-2012 at 04:01 AM.
Old 10-22-2011, 12:53 AM
Wet Behind the Ears

skdoosh is an unknown quantity at this point
WELL I THINK THE POT SMOKERS ARE READY!

HELL YAH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laidback View Post
SOLD OUT

Dammmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited by Laidback; 06-14-2012 at 04:00 AM.
Old 10-22-2011, 12:57 AM
Mfester

Mkrazy650 is an unknown quantity at this point
WELL in that case i am more then ready!

Bavaria + Texaco = ///M POWER

Last edited by Mkrazy650; 10-22-2011 at 01:04 AM.
Old 10-22-2011, 01:01 AM
Runnin' With the BOSS

Joseph is an unknown quantity at this point
Born ready.
Old 10-22-2011, 01:10 AM
Newborn

ZooyorQ is an unknown quantity at this point
Let me grab my slicks and ccw's.. I'm bringing my A game to the strip this year.
Old 10-22-2011, 01:22 AM
Wet Behind the Ears

sacal98m3 is an unknown quantity at this point
i was ready after mfest 5, lets do this
Old 10-22-2011, 02:03 AM
Newborn

brr92508 is an unknown quantity at this point
I am down!! I cant wait to go haha all i need is a fake id that can be swiped to get into clubs hahahaha

2000 M Roadster R.I.P. Mini
Old 10-22-2011, 04:09 AM
Wet Behind the Ears

sakumaxp is an unknown quantity at this point
4/20/12 thats my birthday!!!!...BUT YES, i am NOT missing this one!!!

Last edited by sakumaxp; 10-22-2011 at 04:12 AM.
Old 10-22-2011, 04:19 AM

indohan is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm more than thrilled to see you doing it early this time..
Old 10-22-2011, 04:28 AM
The Janitor

Laidback is on a distinguished road
So now no more excuse for International participants and NA participants aswell

Book your flight now

Quote:
Originally Posted by indohan View Post
I'm more than thrilled to see you doing it early this time..

Follow us on instagram @Mfest #Mfest

Live as if you will die tomorrow, but learn as if you will live forever." M.G.

"So before anything, kindly take a step back and look at your life from the outside looking in and see what you're contributing to the enthusiast community, the well being of not only yourself but also those around you and above and beyond everything else live with MEANING"