Bimmer Magazine
Performance BMW
Heavy Hitters=
Oakley

Old 11-10-2010, 12:09 AM
Earning Stripes

biglare is an unknown quantity at this point
Brilliant White from SEMA to the Track!

It was truly a great experience with everyone in Las Vegas for SEMA! I really had a blast and the M-Fest family was fantastic. I felt like I had been in the fam for years! Thank you to Chris for making it happen for all of us and thank you to the fam for making some great memories.

So Saturday after SEMA I drove back to San Diego and then Sunday drove up to Irvine to OC Racecraft for their track event. It was my first time there and the instructors put on a brief overview and safety course. After a few laps by an instructor I was out on my own to tear it up. After the first couple of sessions Earl, another instructor there and Palantirion on this board, took me out to show me some tips. After his tips I was taking a much better line, smoother and hitting more speed all around the track. Due to the great instruction I really stepped up and improved by the last session.

Now to the car's performance. The new KW Clubsports and RD Sport sway bars completely changed the handling of the car. The car felt completely planted on all the corners and I had much more confidence going into the corners. The ESS S/C performed flawlessly. I tried sessions in A5 mode with DSC on, A5 in MDM mode and then in S5 in MDM mode. The car's power and transmission took all the different settings with ease and hammered the power down! The car is an absolutely beast coming out of the corners and down the straights! I went to the track with a mix of 100 and 91 octane and the added octane was noticed for sure. It had a little added pop and where better to try it out than the track. The ESS Brilliant White Beast just begs for more laps! Also, the Brembo BBK was up to the task as one section requires you to drop down to 30mph from almost 130mph! There was no fading or spongy effect either. The track is changed a little for each event and it was pretty demanding with over 20 turns. A great place to put the ESS Brilliant White Beast through its paces.

There were some great cars there headlined by a 1971 Ferrari GTB/4. It was absolutely flawless and he hit the track too! Other cars included Porsche 4S, GT3, TT and a couple of track prepped Porsches. Palantirion had his Z4 M-Coupe that is also ESS boosted, a Audi S4 running meth and a Mitsu Evo to name a few others. Almost all of them flocked to my car when I arrived wondering what I was running. They were all impressed and even more impressed once I took to the track. They loved the sound of the exhaust note and loved how the sedan lapped the track.

I would recommend OCRC to anyone that wants some track time. For me being in SD it is pretty close, so it worked out nicely.

Enough of my rambling on, so check out the pics and vids!

M3 ESS VT2-600 | IND/Challenge CF V-Weave Roof - LipSpoiler – BootLid – Diffuser - Mirrors - Brembo BBK Fiji-Green | Volk G2 18" | MA Carbon – CF MatteSilver Trim | Akra GT4 Mid-Pipe - Eisenmann Inconel | 3.62Diff | TopStitch Custom Interior | KW Clubsport | RD Sport Sways | 1M ESS Stage 1 Tune | IND Grills - Sides | Eisenmann Race | HRE P43S | KW V3
Old 11-10-2010, 10:03 PM
Earning Stripes

biglare is an unknown quantity at this point
M3 ESS VT2-600 | IND/Challenge CF V-Weave Roof - LipSpoiler – BootLid – Diffuser - Mirrors - Brembo BBK Fiji-Green | Volk G2 18" | MA Carbon – CF MatteSilver Trim | Akra GT4 Mid-Pipe - Eisenmann Inconel | 3.62Diff | TopStitch Custom Interior | KW Clubsport | RD Sport Sways | 1M ESS Stage 1 Tune | IND Grills - Sides | Eisenmann Race | HRE P43S | KW V3
Old 11-10-2010, 11:56 PM
King of the Concrete Jungle

E90///M3 is an unknown quantity at this point
damn... you looked soooo planted coming out of that corner! looked like good entry speed and great top end coming out of it!

sooo sexy
:Videos: EnvyRidesTV, GPR 1, GPR 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puldog View Post
I want to do his butt!
Old 11-11-2010, 03:31 PM
Mfester

ali@home is an unknown quantity at this point
damn holding it down! your car is one sexy beast! looks like a great time, thats what its all about one day parked at sema as a full show car, the next day running laps at the track! nice post.

///MFest IV BMW #109 of 194
Old 11-12-2010, 09:56 AM
Wet Behind the Ears

FASTDAD702 is an unknown quantity at this point
dang!! its the blue tape!! giving you alot of down forcej/k car is a beast brotha
Old 11-12-2010, 10:46 AM

constantin is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks like crazy fun and it kinda reminds me of TOP GEAR.

Hope to join you one of these days.
Old 11-12-2010, 11:50 AM

Big Mike is an unknown quantity at this point
Awesome day at the track! Good times!!!

MFEST IV #108
Old 11-12-2010, 11:52 AM
Newborn

tunerzedge is an unknown quantity at this point
thats awesome! track time is always fun!!
www.vegasbimmers.com

Old 11-12-2010, 12:20 PM
Earning Stripes

dc.allen is an unknown quantity at this point
I wish they would open register the road courses at LVMS or at least do some AutoX in the parking lot.
SHE'S ON A DIET.

Hrm… ///M3 and an F22… heaven or just the United States Airforce?
Old 11-12-2010, 01:16 PM
Newborn

tunerzedge is an unknown quantity at this point
They do autox sometimes at the LVMS track sometimes.. just check the schedule.. http://lvrscca.org/
www.vegasbimmers.com